Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-20 Origin: Site
Traction control system, TCS for short, also known as ASR or TRC. Its function is to enable the vehicle to obtain the best traction under various driving conditions. The control device of traction control system is a computer, which uses the computer to detect the speed of four wheels and the steering angle of the steering wheel. When the vehicle accelerates, if it detects that the rotation speed difference between the driving wheel and the non driving wheel is too large, the computer immediately judges that the driving force is too large, and sends a command signal to reduce the fuel supply of the engine and reduce the driving force, so as to reduce the slip rate of the driving wheel. The computer grasps the driver's steering intention through the steering wheel angle sensor, and then uses the left and right wheel speed sensors to detect the speed difference between the left and right wheels; So as to judge whether the steering degree of the car is the same as the driver's steering intention. If the vehicle understeer (or oversteer) is detected, the computer immediately judges that the driving force of the driving wheel is too large and sends a command to reduce the driving force, so as to realize the driver's steering intention.
The traction control system can prevent the driving wheel from idling when the vehicle is driving on wet and slippery roads such as snow, so that the vehicle can start and accelerate smoothly. The control system can ensure the smooth driving performance of the vehicle due to slippery road surface or lateral movement, especially to prevent the driving wheel from sliding on the muddy road surface.
Main classification of tractor
In the market, tractors are mainly divided into full trailer tractors and semi-trailer tractors
1. Semi trailer tractor: the front half of the trailer is mounted on the traction saddle above the rear section of the tractor, and the bridge behind the tractor bears part of the weight of the trailer.
2. Full trailer tractor: the front end of the trailer is connected to the rear end of the tractor. The tractor only provides forward tension to drag the trailer, but does not bear the downward weight of the trailer.
Function of tractor
1. Anti skid: prevent the driving wheel from idling when driving on wet and slippery roads such as snow, so that the vehicle can start and accelerate smoothly. Especially on snow or muddy roads, the traction control system can ensure smooth acceleration performance and prevent the vehicle from moving sideways or swinging its tail due to driving wheel slip.
2. Flexibility: make the vehicle train have better mobility and flexibility when towing the vehicle.
3. Reliable operation: ensure the reliable, convenient and rapid connection between the tractor and the trailer.
4. Stable: the traction force can be transmitted to the trailer smoothly, which has a certain buffer effect on the impact load.